3D printed Cup and Plate

Here's my small cup and square plate, with some organically grown, 🅱oneless Almonds that alas, were not 3D printed by me but grown in the dirt like real boys. The plate is for serving food, not eating so you cant get that satisfying filament crunch. And its useless as a plate, like me, because it spins.

This is my 3D printed cup and plate, with some organically grown, non 3D printed almonds.
I am not content with how my plate printed, because I didn't realize the bottom had been modeled to be rounded so it does not sit flat, but instead spins around, like a cake stand, which makes it useless as a plate. I also found that when I began to sand the bottom in an attempt to make it rest more evenly and to make it so it didn't spin that the filament began to break off and unwind, but that was my mistake. 
I am content with how my cup printed but wish I had printed it a bit larger so it was more in scale with my plate, and wish I had made them the same filament colors.

I am content with the almonds, they tasted fine.

Comments

Popular Posts